Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty of the Corvid-19 Coronavirus around the world, our highest priority here at MARY BOSOTU PHOTOGRAPHY, is the health and well being of my valued clients and I.
With that in mind, we wanted to share how we are handling the situation at hand.
As always, the studio upholds the highest cleanliness and hygiene. But due to the circumstances, we have increased our cleaning schedule and priorities to make sure all surfaces are being disinfected and cleaned after every consultation, shoot, reveal or visit by guests or clients.
While it goes without saying, that we wash our hands regularly already, I am being extra aware, as I’m sure you are too. We have hand sanitizer.
Supporting Your Needs:
- If for some reason you or a family member becomes ill or if your travel plans are interrupted or canceled, for our clients who come to us from all over the DMV, I am happy to honor rescheduling your shoot for you.
- I will continue to do maternity shoots as usual but again, clients are welcome to reschedule to a later date if they need to.
- Newborn & milestone shoots will be delayed for another couple of weeks. Based on the current situation, we will be back to scheduling sessions from the second week of April. Please feel free to send me an email to complete bookings for your newborn/milestone shoots for mid-April and beyond.
I understand this can be a scary time but here are a few tips I wanted to pass along!
- Wash your hands A LOT!
- Disinfect your phone and surfaces you touch frequently
- Boost your immune system
- Make healthy food choices as much as possible (avoid sugar as much as possible)
- Take your Vitamins (Vitamins C, B6, E & D for immune boosters)
- Get good sleep
- Minimize stress
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.